Today’s word of the day is ‘Potentiality‘ Let us understand more about this word.
Potentiality [ puh-ten-shee-al-i-tee ]
What is the etymology of the word?
The noun comes from the 1620s, from potential + -ity.
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is a noun, i.e., it is the main subject of a sentence.
Does the word have a past tense? What is it?
No, the word is a noun. Therefore, it does not have a past form.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Sambhaavana
2. Spanish – Potencialidad
3. French – Potentialité
4. Mandarin – Qiánlì
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. The determination of what is suitable to a being belongs to the superior Being of whom the lower being is a potentiality.
2. The beneficent potentiality of a well-ordered social society ensures the spiritual development of the members.
3. This next step involves a deepening and maturing of humanity to utilize the full potentiality available to us.
4. Chance, therefore, is a shuffling mechanism for exploring potentiality.
5. In its potentiality it contains all things as essences, in the same manner as Intelligence does.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
ability, aptitude, capability, capacity, potential, power, etc.
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
impotence, inability, incapacity, incompetence, weakness, etc
Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.
I know that it would take a very strong individual, potentiality the likes of which don't exist on this planet, but sometimes I wish someone would carry me around all day as I nap. pic.twitter.com/KTL0ApdPF3
— Alex Glover (@CoachAGlover) July 14, 2021